Careers & Job Positions Available
Practice Development Manager
A career opportunity to contribute and make an impact in this highly autonomous role within a privately-owned, large medical and health facility. This is unlike a traditional Practice Manager role.
You will be in a key leadership position where you will be provided with administrative support so that you are able to utilise your skills to grow and manage this business.
As the Practice Development Manager, you will have the autonomy and the management responsibility in:
- Human Resources: responsible for the management, recruitment, retention, growth and development of all staff, nurses and doctors. Ensuring that a positive work environment is cultivated
- Marketing: develop marketing plans, project manage and oversee marketing initiatives
- Business Development: identify opportunities to improve the profitability of the practice and associated businesses.
- Operations: improve the efficiency of the practice by identifying ways to work smart and more effectively
- Business planning, budgeting and strategy: develop plans, implement goals, prepare and interpret financial management reports to make sound business decisions.
- Advanced IT skills
- Influencing skills
- Previous experience managing and leading people
- Experience in managing/coordinating projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Financial literacy and ability to read data
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Assertive and professional
A position description is available by emailing email@example.com
About the Practice
Long standing. Highly reputable. This mixed billing family practice has an amazing team of committed doctors and nurses and other allied health professionals.
We have a very loyal and growing patient base with a wide array of services.
Practice Principals are forward-thinking and open-minded.